Make a payment to Blue Card Services
This page allows you to make a payment for blue card related forms.
Please note - this function only allows payment for one application per transaction. Payment is not required for trainee students or volunteers.
1. Biller Code: select the relevant biller code
Blue Card (new and renewal)
Volunteer to Paid
Authorisation/link to Org requiring payment
Application to cancel a negative notice
Replacement Card (lost, stolen, change of name)
2. Applicant Name: enter the name of the blue card applicant (first name, middle name, family name). This name must match the name on the application being submitted or delays may occur.
3. Applicant Date of Birth: enter the applicant's date of birth (DD/MM/YYYY)
4. Applicant Email Address: enter the applicant's email address. Note: if the applicant does not have an email address, please provide the employer's email.
5. Amount (AUD): See the table above for application fees.
6. Payment Option: select either MasterCard or VISA, enter your credit card details and proceed to the next page.
Following a successful payment:
1. If you wish to keep a copy of this transaction for your records, please ensure that you complete the "Email this receipt to" section.
2. Record your receipt number on the application form and submit it to Blue Card Services. The completed form can be lodged via Blue Card Services' website using the upload function or post or fax the form to Blue Card Services.
If you require further assistance, please call Blue Card Services on 1800 113 611 or 07 3211 6999 between 8am - 5pm on Monday to Thursday and between 9am-5pm on Friday.
iTRAINEE STUDENTS AND VOLUNTEERS: DO NOT PAY. PAYMENT IS NON-REFUNDABLE.