Make a payment to Blue Card Services
If you are paying for your own blue card application (paid, business or job seeker), apply and pay for your application using the online applicant portal.
If your employer is paying for your application via the Organisation Portal, talk to your employer before you apply so they can arrange payment.
If your employer is paying for your application and not yet using the Organisation Portal, they will need to pay using Bpoint and provide you with the receipt number to enter when applying.
Use Bpoint if you are paying for:
- someone else's blue card application
- a volunteer to paid transfer
- a replacement card
- an application to cancel a negative notice
- an eligibility declaration; or
- a blue card application for disability service workers (DWS).
Please note - this function only allows payment for one application per transaction
1. Biller Code Select the relevant biller code (see table below)
|Application type||Fee||Biller code|
|Blue Card (new or renewal)||$95.55||1396134|
|Volunteer to Paid Transfer||$95.55||1396134|
|Application to cancel a negative notice||$95.55||1396134|
|Disability Worker Screening||$10.00||1396167|
2. Applicant Name Enter the full name of the blue card applicant. This name must match the name on the application being submitted or delays may occur.
4. Applicant Email Address Enter the applicant's email address. Note: if the applicant does not have an email address, please provide the employer's email.
5. Select Next to enter payment amount and Visa or MasterCard details (see the table above for application fees).
Following a successful payment:
Record the receipt number on the application form and submit it to Blue Card Services. The completed form can be lodged via the website using the upload function or post the form to Blue Card Services.
TRAINEE STUDENTS AND VOLUNTEERS: DO NOT PAY FOR A NEW OR RENEWAL APPLICATION. PAYMENT IS NON-REFUNDABLE.
Surcharges may apply
|You have paid|
|Total Amount (inc. surcharge)|